I am so excited to share one of the easiest and most delicious recipes I have come across as of yet. Yes, it really is THAT easy. I love adding kale to my smoothie in the morning, but I always have way too much leftover at the end of the week and I hate throwing it out. So, I started making kale chips with the leftover bunch for a healthy snack option. I had a HARD time putting these down once they came out of the oven- they are that good! Luckily, eating these quickly is preferred since they are best consumed within a few hours of them coming out of the oven. Happy baking! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- With either scissors, a knife, or your hands, tear away the leaf from the middle stem and break these leaves into bite sized pieces
- Place them on the cookie sheet, evenly spaced out
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt (or your preferred seasoning)
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the outer edges of the chips are brown
- Enjoy! These chips are best enjoyed within 2-3 hours of baking, so snack away!